If your Apex, NC house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Apex house fast for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one option you can consider is finding someone to buy your Apex NC house for cash.
By doing this, you can not only save your credit rating but also get extra money into your account. Remember, if your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, can be saved if you settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale in other projects. However, you have to consider your specific situation, needs and goals… before deciding which option is best for you.
Buy My House for Cash in Apex, NC
The first step in deciding whether to sell your Apex house fast to a company or investor who can “buy my Apex NC house for cash” is to decide on your priorities, based on your specific circumstance.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options open to you.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent and wait for a retail buyer to get a bank loan. The only buyers who can close that fast are likely to be a local professional house buyer like Jason Bentley Real Estate Solutions.
2. How much do you need to sell your Apex house for?
Everyone would like to sell their house for full retail… but if you have to sell your house fast and can’t list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling. Some sellers have to sell for the just the amount they owe, or even take a loss in order to get out from under their mortgage.
On the other hand… if you just want to sell for the highest price and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS with a great realtor. If you don’t have the time… consider contacting us for a fast cash offer on your house.
Look into your options and take action!
If you’re looking for someone who can “buy my Apex NC house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… check out the options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Apex house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait months to sell and can afford the 6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Apex house in just a few weeks (we’ve closed in as little as 7 days). We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but if time and a quick sale are more important for your situation than making extra money months from now… call us today at (919) 249-8598 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: Many sellers don’t want to pay the 6% in commissions to an agent, and want to try to sell it themselves. However, national statistics show that 85-95% of for-sale-by-owner (FSBOs) never sell.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.